Monday, August 27, 2012

Testing Milton Friedman and Free To Choose DVD


With this being Milton Friedman’s 100th birthday the Free to Choose network is celebrating it by broadcasting “Testing Milton Friedman” this fall on PBS. I was surprised that it will not air on my local PBS station but have no fears I am sure it will be posted on PBS online, YouTube, or other various places. At any rate, I was excited to see that the original “Free to Choose” that was made in 1980 is now available on DVD here. For only $35 the 10-part series can be yours. I remember seeing Dr. Walter E. Williams and Dr. Thomas Sowell on the series however had no idea who they were.  Sowell destroys some ignorant fool here. “Free to Choose is really a classic and should be seen by anyone of all ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment