Friday, October 30, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

Well I decided to start blogging since I thought it would be good to get my ideas out there/have some form of digital diary over time. I must start by saying I have been inspired by many bloggers/writers. In a way I think of blogging as improv writing. Bloggers should be able to be able to really write about anything on any topic and be able to provide a logical yet meaningful. The point of my blog is to really talk about a bunch of different topics. Although, most of the writing might be focused on finance, economics, current events from time to time you will find me going into different subjects. Comments are of course welcome. I will moderate the comments to make sure they are appropriate. My mission will be to be consistent with my blogging as much as possible. I welcome any comments or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment