Friday, May 11, 2012

David Koch, Robert Kraft, and Marc Jacobs



I thought this story was pretty interesting. Apparently David Koch and Robert Kraft were at the Met Ball and someone overheard Koch and Kraft discussing Marc Jacob’s attire. The comment was made by Robert Kraft that “I don’t know about the white underpants” and then David Koch responded by saying “I agree, don’t you think he should’ve worn matching black boxers?” People that don’t even like David Koch should agree on this one.

I had no idea who Marc Jacobs was but apparently is a fashion icon within the industry. Although, looking at the photo I posted above I find it interesting that people spend so much money on a guy who doesn't seem to know how to dress himself. David Koch himself from what I have seen seems to dress classy and usually color coordinates with his wife Julia. It seems as if the billionaire is better dressed than the fashion designer. 

1 comment: